Today’s websites implement so many strategies and tactics in their attempts to improve customer satisfaction that there really isn’t a clear way to know what works and what doesn’t. What’s worse is that website managers are being asked to report the ROI for customer satisfaction actions more and more often!
So how are the most successful website managers able to track and demonstrate how their strategies and tactics have improved customer satisfaction?
The answer is simple: by using a tracking system to measure service costs, training, and data investments alongside customer satisfaction, loyalty, retention, and recovery.
True, this approach may not sound simple, but it can be!
The bespokeCX Action Plan module is a tracking system that helps website managers move quickly from planning to action. It also helps managers stay updated on the effectiveness of their CX initiatives. Most importantly, it is a repository for managers to use to quickly determine what actions work well and what don’t.
Here is how the bespokeCX Action Plan Module works:
1. Within the Action Plan website managers can convene a collaboration session to discuss website performance issues that have been identified by the bespokeCX system and review potential solutions provided by the bespokeCX. They can share all the details they uncovered with the team right and are able to examine data, discuss the issue, share ideas and finalize the next steps.
2. Once the next steps have been clearly defined the website manager outlines a set of tasks and assigns it to various team members to complete by a given due date. The status for each task is updated within the bespokeCX system so that the website manager is always kept up-to-date.
3. Once the fix is completed, bespokeCX begins measuring the outcome to determine how customer satisfaction has been impacted. These details are appended to the task so actions and outcomes are easily available in a single location.
4. Finally, bespokeCX consolidates all the critical information about the task that was completed including the cause, the associated learnings and the outcomes into a case file. This information is categorized and indexed then uploaded into the knowledgebase within bespokeCX.
5. Now you have a searchable database that provides extensive knowledge about what has worked and what hasn’t worked to improve website customer satisfaction.
This is how the most successful website managers are able to easily access vital CX knowledge about what works to improve customer satisfaction. This knowledge is always available and ready to be reused as needed, allowing website managers to easily show the value they deliver for the work they engage in to improve customer satisfaction.
The good news is that any website manager can have easy access to a solution that makes it easy to implement, track and report on improvements to customer satisfaction by implementing the bespokeCX system. This is not a replacement to any of your current website systems, but rather a plug-and-play enhancement that seamlessly integrates with your data stack, requiring no technical or IT resources to maintain. bespokeCX identifies issues and works with website managers to identify their root causes and solutions while documenting the entire process of how success was achieved and ensuring that this important customer knowledge isn’t forgotten. To learn more, visit their website bespokecx.com. #CX #CustomerExperience #Website